-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Timothy Snyder
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:48 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] [UD] part files

[Posted on behalf of Wally Terhune, who is experiencing email problems]

David W wrote: UniData does not have the 'part' files like UniVerse

UniData does not have UV distributed files, but it does support MULTIFILEs
with single shared dictionary and multiple parts