Yes, BENTON is available for UniData and Universe, and indeed was first
developed for the Prime. The product has calendarinf features and can
automate U2 tasks with varying inputs. Please contact me if interested.

Lee Leitner

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Richard A. Wilson wrote:

> I havent used it but BENTON from INFOCUS50.COM has been available for years.
> Dates back to Prime days I believe
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >         We have been tasked with finding a Unidata job scheduler that is
> > capable of interfacing with Unidata code through a GUI interface. We would
> > like to convert some of our interactive input screens to automation.
> >         We currently use an older System Builser menu scheme with dozens
> > of manual jobs run in repetition daily, weekly,  and monthly. Most of what
> > changes is production dates and prerequisit programs/updates.
> >         It would need logging and notification functions.
> >         Anybody have any thoughts?
> > Thanks!
> > -------
> > u2-users mailing list
> > u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
> >

> --
> Richard A. Wilson
> Lakeside Systems
> Smithfield, RI, USA
> Voice 401-231-3959
> Fax   206-202-2064
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.lakeside-systems.com

Lee J. Leitner, Ph.D.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.leitner.org/~leitnerl

The world can only be grasped by action, not by
contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.
                              -- Jacob Bronowski V.13.0