For those of you that have not taken the opportunity to use our Free Full
screen editor that uses state of the art technology from Eclipse.org, this
announcement may fall on deaf ears.  We at U2logic have been real busy
adding this and that to our free products.

Today we are announcing an outline feature for your basic code.  What is an
outline feature?  Java programmers know this but U2 programmers do not.  All
of your labels in your basic code show up in the outline form.  So if you
are looking for a label called 375 you just click on it in the outline
window and the editor takes you to the code.  What a handy feature to
traverse your basic code.

Try it out and let us know at www.u2logic.com.  Pick the downloads options
on our menu for

U2logic Team