From: Mark Eastwood [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:10:23 -0700
Subject: RE: [U2] D Debugger

I'm not getting the "D" Option when entering a control-break whilerunning basic
programs.I checked VOC INTR.KEY and it looks okay - what else controls the
"D"option?>RUN OE.BP X TRAPENTER [RETURN] ?Break: Option (A,C,L,Q,?) =>.L
INTR.KEY     INTR.KEY001 X002 ACLQDThanks,MarkUniVerse 9.5 (I know, I know,
it's old)-------u2-users mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED] unsubscribe please visit
http://listserver.u2ug.org/