Hi Folks,

I'm hoping someone has some nifty little subroutine already written and
is willing to share.  I have a need to be able to enter a possibly
lengthy description value.  Something to call as a subroutine would be
my ideal that would allow entry then editing later on without having to
retype the whole things.  Estimated size could be something as high as
1,000 characters. I'd love bells and whistles, too, but something
straight forward would be greatly appreciated.

This is a Universe 10.1.18 on Win2K3 environment using Dynamic Connect.

Thanks,

Bob Woodward
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Harbor Wholesale Grocery