CT VOC RELLEVEL

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Cipollina
Sent: 21 September 2006 13:50
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2][UV] Version question

How can I tell which version of universe is installed on the server?  I know
this has been asked before, but I cannot find the email.

Thanks,

Nick Cipollina

MCTS, MCP
ACS Heritage, Inc.
2810 North Parham Road, Suite 210
Richmond, VA 23294
(804)965-8294

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it. Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication. Thank you.