From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 3:37 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniObject.Net error

Hi all.

I started doing some testing on UniObject .Net and Visual Basic 2005.
Everything in my program works fine except I get the following run-time
error upon exiting the program:
System.Exception was unhandled
  Message="Safe handle has been closed Source: System Method:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketError shutdown(System.Net.SafeCloseSocket,
Int32)   at
System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.shutdown(SafeCloseSocket
socketHandle, Int32 how)\r\n   at
System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Shutdown(SocketShutdown how)\r\n   at
IBMU2.UODOTNET.UniRPCConnection.Close()\r\n   at
IBMU2.UODOTNET.UniSession.Disconnect()\r\n   at
IBMU2.UODOTNET.UniObjects.CloseSession(UniSession us)"
  Source="UODOTNET"
  StackTrace:
       at IBMU2.UODOTNET.UniObjects.CloseSession(UniSession us)
       at IBMU2.UODOTNET.UniSession.Finalize()

This error can not be trapped using VB's try-catch statement so I
suspect it's a run-time issue between UniObject and .Net Framework 2.0
which is used by Visual Studio 2005.

Does anyone know if there are compatibility issues between UniObject
.Net and .Net 2.0 Framework?  And is there a solution resolve the issue?

Thanks.
Jason

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.