-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Pflugfelder
Sent: 12 October 2006 06:36 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Closing Dynamic Connect

Windows 2000 SP4
Universe 10.0.21
Dynamic Connect

I have a customer that uses Dynamic Connect for most of their users.
They asked me recently if there is a way to catch a user when they click on
the X to close Dynamic Connect so that they can properly log the user off of
the system.  Does anyone know of a way to handle this?  Some changes that
could be made to their application or to Dynamic Connect?

Thanks,
-Mike Pflugfelder