-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Woodward
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:20
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] [UD] Compilation Failed...

I have a wild one for you.  In Universe, not Unidata, twice I've had
programs that would not compile properly.  I found that if I added a
statement to the source code then it would compile.  It doesn't matter
what the statement is as long as it affected memory usage.  These two
times, I just added the line Z="JUNK MESSAGE" and that fixed whatever
the compiler was doing.

But you already have a fix.  You've copied the program so delete the
original and rename the copy to the originals filename.

YMMV,

BobW