Systems Analyst

Sick, Inc.
6900 West 110th Street
Minneapolis, MN  55438 USA
Phone: 952.941.6780
Fax: 952.941.9287
Direct:  952.829.4842
http://www.sickusa.com

This message and attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential of privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution is
notify us by reply email and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments.  Thank you.

"Brutzman, Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/26/2006 01:15 PM
Please respond to

"'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
cc

Subject
[U2] What Flavor UV ?

How do I determine what UniVerse flavor is running, on an old HP-UX
machine?

--Bill