-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Perry Taylor
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 5:53 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2][UV] Terminal Cursor Control

I'm having one of those "how do they do that" moments.

[snip]

I have perused a bunch of the source code in BP and APP.PROGS in the UV
account to see if I could find any hints there but most everything is
either based on INPUT @(X,Y) or raw character input using KEYIN().  I
have no idea if the SYSTEM(4001/4002) input routine is implemented in
BASIC or something else.

Feels like I'm at a dead end.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Perry Taylor
ZirMed
626 West Main St , 6th Floor b Louisville, KY 40202 www.zirmed.com