Does anyone know ....

I want to report in a logging process the originating calling program -
this would be the lowest level, or root level of the 'T'race command in
RAID debugger.  Normally, it's enough to report the calling subroutine,
but in this case I need either the root program in the stack, or the
whole Trace stack so I can parse it out of there.

If this System() function exists, it will be undocumented.  If you know
of another way to arrive at this (without adding a COMMON or Call
parameter) that would be appreciated to.

Thanks for any thoughts.

-Baker