It's a free download now:

http://www.elink.ibmlink.ibm.com/publications/servlet/pbi.wss?CTY=US&FNC=SRX&PBL=G251-2768-00#

However, Kevin, I want you to know that I have an old, paid-for copy.

From: "Kevin King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: RE: [U2] SB+ Documentation
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:32:17 -0700

Talk to IBM.  They have it and the last time I offered to help update
it the response I got was tantamount to "get away kid, ya buggin' me".
I know they were distributing the SB+ Solutions text as a PDF on the
install disk (with images so small that no reasonable person could
read), but I haven't heard anything about it for quite some time.

As part of the deal selling the manuscript to Informix I was assured
of having the by-line in perpetutity, but considering how little
attention has been given to it since, I'm just not sure that is
turning out to be such a good thing.

I'm not bitter.  Just disappointed.

-Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PrecisOnline.com

** Check out scheduled Connect! training courses at
http://www.PrecisOnline.com/train.html.