You are being paranoid ;-)

They want to be able to connect your license with the account.  This way you
can also access support calls etc...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Eppel,Gary
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:04 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Access to IBM knowledgebase for in-house developers

The problem I have with giving my end users access is that I apparently
have to provide them with my company's customer ID# - at least according
to the emails I have been exchanging with IBM recently on the procedure
for getting this done.

IBM insists that the system is secure, and that end users won't be able
to use that number for unhealthy ends, but I'm not confident at all
about that.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.  Or maybe I have completely misunderstood
IBM's description of this whole thing.

Can someone confirm or refute this?

Gary Eppel
Cerner Corporation