Hi guys.

I am doing some testing of receiving XML data into Universe database and I
and kind of stuck with the OpenXMLData function which keeps returning a
INVALID.XML.HANDEL error.

Here is what I attempted to do in a BASIC program mostly by following the
examples in BASIC Extension documentation.

$INCLUDE UNIVERSE.INCLUDE XML.H
STATUS = PrepareXML("TEST_FILE/TEST.xml", TEST_XML_HANDEL)
IF STATUS # XML.ERROR THEN
   STATUS = OpenXMLData("TEST_XML_HANDEL", "&XML&/TEST_EXTRACT_RULES",
TEST_XML_DATA)
END

STATUS returned by OpenXMLData always gives me -2 which is
XML.INVALID.HANDLE.

All examples I have found for OpenXMLData are passing quoted string for
the xml handle and I don't know why.  If OpenXMLData depends on a valid
xml handle created by PrepareXML, I imagine the variable TEXT_XML_HANDEL
should be passed to OpenXMLData.  However, examples I have seen in
Universe docs all have the xml handle name quoted.  (Here I am thinking
the xml handle variable works like a opened file variable).
If I remove un-quote the xml handle name, STATUS returned will be -1.

Does any know anything wrong with my usage of OpenXMLData?

Thanks.
Jason