Is this sort of tuning something to worry about on the Windows
version?  If so...that whitepaper would be useful :)

On 5/3/06, Michael H. Martel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings!

I'm trying to find a whitepaper on Shared Memory tuning in unidata.  I know
there used to be one, but I can't seem to lay my hands on it.  I'm looking
at multiple SBCS segements on my AIX box and want to make sure I go about
things the right way.

Thanks!

Michael