________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of "Hona, David S"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 November 2006 09:36
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UniObjects for .NET - Reference / Experience / Advice

Once you see Connection Pooling in action with UO.NET, you wouldn't want
to go back! IBM has some examples applications you can download from
their website in VB.NET and C#, using connection pooling.

Unfortunately, there is a separate license and cost associated with it.
But it is worth it, for those that need it. You only need to buy the
licenses you require.

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have received
this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender
of its incorrect delivery and then delete it and your reply.  It is your
responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses and defects
before opening or sending them on. Spotless collects information about you to
provide and market our services. For information about use, disclosure and
access, see our privacy policy at http://www.spotless.com.au
Please consider our environment before printing this email.