While this isn't a U2 or even an MV question, someone may have some guidance.

I've installed BLAT on a few MV clients systems with very favorable results. I
don't want to entertain any U2-specific email utilities or SENDMAIL unless all
other options are exhausted.

There's something in Outlook whereby a user can be in an appointment and
'send' that appointment to a recipient and it shows up in their calendar
program as an appointment. It may or may not show up as a regular email. But
it definitely shows up as an appointment.

My client uses Outlook at the manager's desk and the MV system can send
scheduled calls as emails to the sales and technical traveling people's
blackberrys. But they would like to deliver the appointments further to the
recipient's calendar.

I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.
Mark johnson