-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray Wurlod
Sent: January 15, 2007 1:08 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] Basic Program Scheduling Priority

RQM releases the remainder of a process's timeslice on the CPU.  Not
100% certain it works on Windows platforms.  (Release QuantuM)

PERFORM "CHAP DOWN" will reduce the process's priority.  This works on
all platforms.  (Note: you can not CHAP UP unless you have Administrator
privileges.)  Check out HELP CHAP for more.  (CHAnge Priority)