I wouldn't have to edit the driver to achieve this effect, right?

On 1/25/07, jjuser ud2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is getting even more fun! :)

When running a ReportWriter report and using the ability to recall
saved selection criteria, I want to change the selection criteria used
to pull up the saved selection criteria.

After pressing F5 to recall, I get a prompt asking which record I'd
like to recall. Doing a /COMMON at this prompt and pressing F10 will
reveal "SBPARM(" having the selection criteria in attribute 18 as:

SSELECT DMCRITERIA WITH F1 = "PRERUN.QUES"

I tried doing an SSELECT on DMCRITERIA with my own criteria prior to
running the report, but the report just decides to use the current
select list as the basis for the report, which is not what I want.  My
goal is to have users pull up only selection criteria saved with their
username in the @ID.

Is there perhaps a process in /HK.CONTROL that I can set and test for
a process call of "SELECT.QUES]" in order to do an SSELECT prior to
bringing up the selection criteria tool?