Hi Bill - your unirpc service is  running as system, what happens is that
this process will access the permissions of the file and determine if the
user you have used in uniobjects is allowed access. If you have only given
access to administrators and unidata on the file, then perhaps it is because
the process cannot access the permisions, that you are getting errors. I
would add SYSTEM to the permissions for the files/directorys in question as
well.

Rgds
Symeon.