Susan,

I noticed that err..that other software...had problems with relative paths.

With SB Installed (and maybe without) you can get the base path of the ACCOUNT
that the VOC from DMACCOUNTS<1>. You can then work with what the VOC entry from
the path ACCOUNT in the account.

I think you're asking how to determine the full path even when you're not
LOGGED to the ACCOUNT, correct?

Thanks,

--

Donald Verhagen