You can also create a VOC paragraph or sentence with your login ID as the record ID and it will be executed instead of the LOGIN paragraph.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnold Bosch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:56 AM
Subject: Spam:Re: [U2] Upper Case and Editors

Thanks Craig - I'm aware of PTERM -CASE INVERT.  Unfortunately updating
the LOGIN paragraph is not an option, as it impacts 75+ other users.  The
best I can do is to manually issue the command each time I get to TCL.
So sometimes one has to suffer at the expense of others :-)
Regards

Arnold
------

Craig Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
15/03/2007 11:54
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [U2] Upper Case and Editors

Hi Arnold,

I haven't really been following this thread -- I gave up and learned to
love THE BOMB years ago (despite coming to UV from a C background).
With all the above (and more!) happening, I find it annoying having to
switch caps-lock all the time - what happens a lot is that I switch to
another window and start typing away merrily, only to realise after a
couple of words that everything is cASE iNVERTED, or that the help I'm
trying to give to a user is not working because of case inversion.

If you are running UV then issuing

PTERM -CASE INVERT

at TCL or in your LOGIN paragraph will apply case inversion just to the
session you are logged into. It might make life simpler for you.

Sorry if this was covered elsewhere in the thread.

regards,

Craig