This test shows the compiled source code exists - not that it's cataloged.
If the VOC or CTLGTB were missing, the code shown would still allow the CALL
@subroutine to fail.  And I had not thought about checking that the compiled
code existed!  I guess it could happen that the VOC pointer is there, but
the compiled code is not?

You just added something else for me to check!

I wanted simpler!   ;-)