IMHO, You rock, Brian!!  That did the trick.  Now off to play with other
new toys......  <<thanks so much>>

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Leach
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:28 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Spam:RE: Spam:RE: [U2] Universe/UniObjects and Visual Studio

Leslie

HTH

I did some poking around earlier and found that the GenerateXML actually
seems to call down to a subroutine named GETXMLSUB held in the BP file
of
the uv account. On some 10.1 versions it is present, but not cataloged:
found when I added it to global catalog as *GETXMLSUB it worked fine for
me,
though I guess it's not officially supported at that release.

It might be worth giving it a try.

Brian