To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:46 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [U2] SELECT.LIST, DCOUNT and @VM

Hi,

Can someone explain me the given block of code below please?

SELECT.LIST = ' '
SELECT.LIST<1> = 'NAME, TELEPHONE, ADDRESS'
SELECT.LIST<2> = 'NAME, TELEPHONE, CITY'
SELECT.LIST<3> = 'NAME, TELEPHONE, OFFICE'
CONVERT ',' TO @VM IN SELECT.LIST
SELECT.CNT = DCOUNT( SELECT.LIST<1>, @VM )

Thanks
and any attachments. Thank you