-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of phil walker
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 12:57
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] -ve INDEX,OCONV

Hi Sanjeeb,

If you have not already attended the base U2 training courses I would
suggest that you convince your employers to arrange for you to do so. To
be able to offer outsourcing to a company using U2 it is usually
necessary for the outsourcing companies staff to be conversant in the
environment. There are a couple of people on this list, most notably Ray
Wurlod and Brian Leach who offer training. As do IBM. Most of these
simple questions would be able to be answered in that forum and then you
would be able to fully support your clients.

Regards,

Phil