-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anita Panda
Sent: Friday, 30 March 2007 4:27 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] FILE EXPORT

I think I was not clear in my question.Now i need to activities to be
done.
firstly,I have a universe instance on a different Machine located at USA
and the other in INDIA. Both of them are stand-alone system.I by no means
,am able to get the data from  the UNIVERSE USA to my UNIVERSE INDIA.No
what I need is if there  is any way of the user in USA  can send me the
DATA  file from USA to INDIA so that the same DATA file could exist in
INDIA  without again creating the same file and inserting data.Is there
any means without  floppy,CD and magnetic tape.Please help me in this
regard.

I have got a huge BP file on a word document.Now its not feasible to type
the whole file in the Universe Instance .Is there any way without typing
the code  to import the whole BP file into the Universe Instance.

Thanks,
Anita
and any attachments. Thank you