You can select & copy in NP, then ED in Universe > Insert & paste the
clipboard.

bjorn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anita Panda
Sent: 30 March 2007 01:22 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] PARAGRAPHS

I have received  a paragraph say PARA.WORDS in a notepad.How can i get the
content of PARA.WORDS into my universe system VOC file without again
creating/typing  it with:
ED VOC PARA.WORDS in the Universe instance .Is there any way to get the
contents onto the VOC file.

Whwn I create a  paragraph in which location is it stored.

Anita
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or
copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you