I am dealing with a program processing about 60 million records.  I am trying
to load some of my reference files into dynamic arrays to improve the
processing speed by eliminating physical I/O reads.  I am concerned about the
amount of memory I am using and was trying to get a handle on the actual
memory usage. Paul McVickerVP Information ServicesHIDIpmcvicker at
mail.mhanet.com   Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:08:48 0400From: "MAJ Programming"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Subject: Re: [U2] Memory used in a BASIC program
Not for nothing but what would this tidbit of information be used for. I have
not been concerned about memory for the last 20 years.Overall memoryfor
processes etc butnot for a basic program. CuriousMark Johnson  Original
Message From: "Paul McVicker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 4:35 PMSubject: [U2]
Memory used in a BASIC program <SNIP> > Is there a SYSTEM() function in
Universe that will give the amount ofmemory> consumed by the basic
program?<SNIP>