Earlier this year we began seeking expressions of interest in running the U2125
class (UniVerse/UniData BASIC Programming) in New Zealand, and got enough
timeframe was pushed out to July 2007.

This note is to check that everyone who was interested still is.  It's now
three months out from July, which is about time to stir the behemoth (IBM) into
action, to get everything organized.  Can you please respond either here or
directly to my email address (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) with the expected
number of attendees?  We're currently thinking late July or early August, not
sure whether Auckland or Wellington at this stage.  That's mainly up to where
the majority of attendees will be sourced.