Ray,

NZ Defence Force will have at least two, possibly three attendees.
These are all Wellington-based civilian employees, so we would prefer
Wellington.

Looking forward to it

Mike

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.