-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Barouch
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:05 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Garbage Characters

Joe,
    That garbage is probably the raw code of a backspace. Many Unix and
Linux systems are not set up to correctly filter controls like backspace

until *after* you log in and your environment is set up. You need to set

your system to do the pre-login filtering.

    - Chuck

Joseph Ruiz wrote:
>    Sometimes when I open an Accuterm 2k2 session and start
> A program and I need to back space I get garbage characters.
> Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
> Thanks,
> Joe

    Charles Barouch ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
    www.KeyAlly.com (718) 762-3884 x 1