You know how when you go to bed sometimes and your brain keeps thinking
about some problem...

I've been thinking this isn't possible in U2 environment, but sometime
during the night I resolved to ask the question.

Does anyone know of an Identity Management Suite that is U2 aware?  This
data security issue represents the next frontier for programmers, for
solution providers, for network analysts.  Who is the frontiersman in
the U2/MV space?

What we need - single signon and immediate access to those systems,
servers, storage that your identity allows.  Whatever you don't have
rights to, you can't see (an old Novell concept that Microslop still
doesn't get).

Does anyone know about an IDM solution that interoperates with the major
*nix OS's that U2 is ported to?

Thanks for any guidance.

-Baker