Maybe you can fake it by running the DOS command at the end of your UV
login paragraph.

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of IT-Laure Hansen
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:11 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe on Windows login setup

Hello,

A vendor is asking me to set up a login on our Universe server (Win2003
server/UV 10.2.3) with "direct access to the OS" when logging in via
Telnet. Pretty much no matter how I set it up, the login ends up at a
TCL prompt. I can't picture the login ending at a DOS prompt considering
that Universe telnet services are running - and need to be - and am
actually wondering whether it is even possible.

Does anyone have experience with such a set up?

Thanks in advance,

Laure Hansen,
City of Redwood City
Information Technology