yes; look up the "REMOVING" keyword in the manual.

From: "Jef Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: [U2] Using all attributes in a record
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 17:13:46 +0800

Some time ago, someone posted code showing a very fast way to process
all the attributes in a record.  I think it involved deleting the first
attribute after processing it, but I'm not sure.

I searched the digests I have kept and probably haven't got that one or
don't know what words to search for.  I also tried the user group's
website search but it's currently a broken link.

Please tell me where to go or reply with the method you used.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Lee
Senior Analyst/Programmer

IT Vision Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 34 309 336 904)
PO Box 881, Canning Bridge WA 6153
Level 3, Kirin Centre, 15 Ogilvie Road, Applecross, WA, 6153
P:  (08) 9315 7000    F: (08) 9315 7088
W: http://www.itvision.com.au <http://www.itvision.com.au/>

NOTICE : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential or privileged material. Any unauthorised review,
use, alteration,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail (including any attachments) by
an unintended recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the
sender as soon as
possible by return e-mail and then delete both messages.