I'd have to second David on this. I wish in Unibasic there was a
program/function to create temporary user files that get cleaned-up on exit and
let UD/UV determine the area to create these on the file system.

Donald Verhagen
"Never clean my room when I was younger either"

--

Donald Verhagen
Director Of Application Development