From: pam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 May 2007 15:29
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] read secuencial a table

Hi, i'm working in C with the api intercall.h and I would like to know a
way
for reading a table in a secuencial way. Because with ic_read i must
give a
record id. Other way i try is with ic_execute but I get a buffer with
the
result of the select statement but it has not a unique format, also it
dependet in the number of attribute I ask on the select.
I aslo try to use UCI.h but althougth I could read it in the way I want
couldn't read multivalue columns, with the BindMvCol on the PCArray it
say
the rigth number but on pCArray->Data I have not the content. I follow
the
ucisample, and it does not work too with multivalue columns.
I'm on a dilema, I could do somethings with a api and other with the
other
api.!!!
Well I will appreciate any help .
Thanks in advanced