Thanks for the info; I had not heard this one before.  All of the apps
that I have written so far are quite small-scale and, although I do use
session variables, I don't think they are affected by the conditions
that you mentioned.

However, we all know what will happen if I make the ASSumption that they
will STAY small-scale; so I have to ask for my future work:

What methodology do you use in place of session variables?

John B.

The problem is IIS itself: IIS Session Variables are thread-locked to
the
specific IIS thread on which they were instantiated.