Nick:

Thanks for responding.

Yea.  UO.Net is properly installed and mv.NET can use the UO.Net connection
type with no problem.  Anytime we refer to a
"configuration" file this could mean anything, anywhere.  :-)

Presently, I'm guessing mv.NET manages this, since the .NET connection is
through mv.NET.  Thus, I don't have to create a reference
to UO.NET in the .NET project; just a reference to mv.NET.

I'll contact them.

Thanks,

Bill