REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER ADDRESS: Dominion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I'm looking at implementing Universe distributed files.  We are moving a UV app
from TRU64 to LINUX on Intel, and unfortunately that means we will lose the
luxury of 64bit files.  I've got the files converted to distributed files no
problem, but I'm trying to get my head round file sizing.  Do I need to
maintain the  file sizing against the DF header file, or against each of the
part files defined within the DEFINE.DF ommand?

Thanks

BOUNCE NOTICE:

   Your recent post to our lists bounced because either you are not a member or
because you are not signed up using the e-mail address which you used to post.

- Charles Barouch, Moderator U2-Users, U2-Community, SBSolutions, RBSolutions