Sara,
Tom Pellitieri has noted that the digest often shows e-mails out of order. This has been brought to our attention, but we aren't sure why it is happening. Your original e-mail might be in a different digest, possibly *after* the one or ones holding the responses.
    - Chuck

Sara Burns wrote:
I have had the feeling for some time that the digest is not complete. Today I
posted a query re Web Services which I cannot see in the digest, although I see
a number of replies (Thank you).  Am I missing some sections or are some posts
being omitted?
Sara Burns
Sara Burns (SEB)
IS Development Manager