It depends on the flavor. The commands are very different.
In idea flavor, it's just
        CREATE-FILE dirname 1
Or
        CREATE-FILE dirname 19
And it creates a default dictionary for the file as type 3 modulo 1. If you
want a different size/type for the dictionary, create it first with
        CREATE-FILE DICT dirname 3 4 5
Which creates the dict as type 3 modulo 4 seperation 5, and then create the
data portion with
        CREATE-FILE DATA dirname 19

If you are in PICK flavor,
        CREATE-FILE dirname 4,5,6 1,1,19
Will create a type 19 file with a type 6 dictionary modulo 4 seleration 5.
You need to put in the dummy 1,1 before the type 19.