To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:53 AM
Subject: [U2] Uniobjects Issue

Hi all -

I am new to Uniobjects and have written a small test program that just reads a specified record from a file and returns it. This works perfectly on the PE edition, as well as on my clien't system IF I attempt to read a standard file like VOC or BP. If I attempt to read a record out of a file or directory I have created, it fails stating the file doesn't exist, when I know full well
it does, as does the record I am trying to read.

Is there a configuration I missed somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Steve