Kevin's book is the best, although I don't think you can get it from him
anymore.  I think you can get it from IBM though.

Steve> Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:54:16 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org> Subject: [U2] system builder question(s)> > Hey
all,> I have a couple of system builder questions> > 1. are there any
"trial/restricted version of system builder available > for linux?> 2. are
there any good system builder books/turtorials/web sites > available ( I know
that Kevin King (aka the system builder guru) may > have one out and by
praising him he might be able to sell me one ........> > thanks in advance!> >
dougc> > -- > When you are SURE that everything in your program is correct >
AND your program STILL DOES NOT work, one thing you can be > sure of is that
something you are sure of is wrong > - unknown> -------> u2-users mailing
http://listserver.u2ug.org/