I guess mine is a generator based on a template.  Internally it isn't
real elegant, just a bunch of IF...THEN code and literal strings, but it
does what I need.  I did actually start with a functioning program that
had some of everything in it which I stripped down to a skeleton, then
broke into bits and pieces, adding the logic to reassemble only the
needed bits into the output.

Norman Morgan <> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <> http://www.brake.com
Enroute to a decision I usually take the cynic route.