Just put a moniker in field 7 of the D-Descriptor of both dictionary items.

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Marcos Fogaga
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 6:45 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RES: [U2] Why MultiValue Associations ?

Using Universe, how do I inform that a dictionary item is a subvalue
(multisubvalue) associated to another multivalue item?
I am have problems to represent this scenario using ODBC/SQL
The multivalues dictionary items works fine, since we put the
controlling/dependent informations (C;n;n / D;n) on field 4 (type A
dictionary)....But until now I did not achieve with subvalue associations...

Thanks in advance