I'm trying to get unidata 7.1 setup for ODBC access.  I've installed each of
UniODBC, UniDK and VSG.  When I attempt to access the UCI Config editor, I
get:

C:\IBM\UniDK\JRE2\jte\bin\classic name jvm
The specified module does not exist.

Of course 'jte' is a typo - it should be 'jre'.  But I didn't set this up - it
was built this way as shipped on the middleware from IBM.

I have edited C:\IBM\UniDK\Config\uci.config directly addding our database
definition, but was wondering if there's an easy fix for the above.  I
attempted a shortcut named 'jte' but that won't fly.

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems

"Daddy - did you lose your mind?"