I have found a pretty easy solution for allowing SSH logins from AccuTerm,
preserving ADDS VP emulation, if you don't have any Unix boxes lying around.

Install Cygwin on a Windows box (not necessarily your UV box, and with the
overhead involved I would recommend a different machine)
Make sure you choose Openssh as an option during the install
Create a regular user in Windows, then:
Open the Cygwin bash shell, and do:

$ cp /etc/passwd > /etc/passwd.bak
$ cp /etc/group > /etc/group.bak
$ mkpasswd -l > /etc/passwd
$ mkgroup -l > /etc/group
$ ssh-host-config

This last one will configure Cygwin sshd as a Windows service.

Login as the user you created (ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and edit
~ssh/.bash_profile to contain the following at the end:
export TERM=addsvp
telnet IP.OF.UV.SERVER
logout

And there's your quick and dirty, but free, Windows UV SSH login.