There is a transaction logging thing that is built into UniVerse.

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bartman, George
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 4:29 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] User activity - SOX compliance

All,

   I'm faced with a task of finding the means to monitor all user
activity that results in a database change.  Does anyone know of an
application that we can plug in to UniVerse to accomplish this?

We are running a mix of UniVerse releases mostly centered on 10.1.20 for
our HP/UX PA-RISC boxes and on 10.1.24 for our HP/UX itanium boxes.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

George Bartman

Lead UniVerse DBA

Omnicare, Inc.

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- NOTICE --
material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error
please contact the sender and destroy the materials contained in this
message.